Dr Gitanjali is one of the best gynecologists in Hyderabad. She is kind & empathetic. She listened to my problem and explained the treatment well. Thanks a lot doctor
All the staff and the doctor were amazing. All the time during my pregnancy, everytime I went to the hopsital they treated me with respect and care. Dr Gitanjali’s bed side manners and professionalism are exceptional.
Mrs. Pragathi Jain
I was treated by Dr Gitanjali for Heavy menstrual bleeding. I can say with out a doubt she is the best gynecologist in Hyderabad. She was very caring and the treatment worked like a charm.
Ms. Asha Kiran
What Is Uterine Prolapse
Uterine prolapse occurs due to stretching of pelvic floor muscles and ligaments stretch, and that gets weakened and no longer provides enough support for the uterus. As a result, the uterus slips and protrude out of the vagina.
Uterine prolapse can occur at any age. But it mostly affects postmenopausal women who've had one or more vaginal deliveries.
What are Causes of Uterine Prolapse
- Due to Pregnancy
- Complicated labor and delivery or trauma during childbirth.
- Delivery of a large baby
- Being overweight or obese
- Lower estrogen level after menopause
- Chronic constipation or straining with bowel movements
- Chronic cough or bronchitis
- Repeated heavy weight lifting
What are the Symptoms of Uterine Prolapse:
- Feeling of heaviness in your pelvis
- Uterine tissue protruding out of the vagina
- Urine leakage or urine retention.
- Sexual concerns, such as a sensation of loss of tone of your vaginal tissue.
What is the Treatment of Uterine Prolapse:
If you are experiencing any uterine prolapse symptoms, you need to visit us for the best possible treatment. Our gynecologist may recommend:
- A device, known as a vaginal pessary inserted into your vagina to hold the prolapsed uterus in place.
- To provide support for the prolapsed uterus, surgery is recommended, where donor tissue is grafted on to the weakened uterus.
- Hysterectomy- Removal of the complete uterus.
Once the diagnosis has been confirmed, our doctors will consider the intensity of the prolapsed uterine.
If you think you might have uterine prolapse, make an appointment with us at Brundavan Women & Child Care Centre. A well-experienced gynecologist will ensure that you get the best treatment you need
It is essential to see a gynecologist if you have symptoms of vaginal prolapse or any discomfort. We at Brundavan Women & Child Care Centre have taken a pledge to give you world-class treatment. Uterine prolapse can affect the cervix, bladder, bowels, and uterus.